With a worldview that people with disabilities have equal rights of access to our services, Abir Int’l Forwarding Company is investing effort and resources in making its offices and services accessible to all its visitors and users.
Accordingly, we are committed to making our website as accessible as possible, including to those with special needs. The majority of information displayed on the site is accessible to all so that users can surf it easily and enjoy the services.
We are working hard to complete the accessibility adjustments required in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law (1998) and regulations thereunder, in close collaboration with accessibility consultants and professional bodies in this field.
The site has an accessibility component as required that includes:
- enlargement and reduction of the font on the site. Readable font - replacing the site font with a readable and clear font.
- Shades of gray - eliminates colors on the site.
- Adaptation for the visually impaired - black background with white text adaptation for the visually impaired - white background with black text.
- Bright background - eliminates a colorful background and increases the prominence of the information on the site
- Highlighting links - highlighting the links in red and adding a line below.
- Large white cursor - enlarge white mouse icon
- Large black cursor - enlarge black mouse icon
- Keyboard navigation - keyboard navigation
- Stopping the flicker - stopping animations and alternating images on the site
- Normal view - resets all accessibility options on the site and browsing in normal mode
The site will be accessible in accordance with the accessibility guidelines in the Israeli Standard 5568 "Guidelines for Content Accessibility Online”. This Israeli Standard is identical to the previous guiding document of the international organization dealing with standardization Network WCB 2.0 (WCAG) Content Accessibility Guidelines.
There may be elements on the site that are not accessible either because they have not yet been made accessible or no suitable technology has been found but please be ensured that every effort is being made to improve and make accessible at the highest level and without compromise.
We apologize if you have experienced difficulty browsing the site and viewing our content, and would welcome your feedback and any questions you may have regarding access.
For any inquiries regarding accessibility, you can contact the company's accessibility coordinator,
Mrs. Sally Shabtay, tel. 03-7616566, email: firstname.lastname@example.org